- *not hot enough*
- *turns knob 1/16th of an inch*
- Satan himself pours out of your shower head and licks your back seductively.
Since the last games, something is different. I can see it.
"Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance. As king, you need to understand that balance and respect all the creatures, from the crawling ant to the leaping antelope." "But, Dad, don’t we eat the antelope?" ”Yes, Simba, but let me explain. When we die, our bodies become the grass, and the antelope eat the grass. And so we are all connnected in the great Circle of Life.”
josh hutcherson making fun of himself for being short is my new fandom
- accept that no pun is actually Good, but that the true nature of a good pun is to be so terrible that it becomes good.
- say every pun that occurs to you. i’m so serious about this, sometimes the most well received puns will be ones you considered not saying.
- ALWAYS laugh at your own puns, even if nobody else is. (especially if nobody else is.)
- know that you are hilarious. puns are a limitless resource and you have taken it as your duty to bring this gift to humanity. you are a hero.
I suffer from short-term memory loss. It runs in my family. At least I think it does.
A FUN GAME:
PRETEND YOUR ICON IS MAKING ITS CURRENT EXPRESSION WHILE GETTING A BLOWJOB
The fifth, sixth, seventh, and eighth presidents of Finland: Risto Ryti (1940-1944), Carl Gustaf Emil Mannerheim (1944–1946), Juho Kusti Paasikivi (1946–1956), and Urho Kekkonen (1956–1982).